Dialpad Inc., the industry leader in AI-powered communication and collaboration, today announced its certification as a great workplace by the Great Place to Work Institute, India. The Great Place to Work® Certification is recognized by employees and employers worldwide and is considered the standard for identifying and recognizing great workplace cultures.
“The Dialpad India team is growing fast with more than 90 employees throughout India working remotely and in the Bengaluru office, while focusing on building a strong workplace culture and positive environment,” said Amit Kaul, Vice President of Engineering and India Country Manager, Dialpad. “The Dialpad India team is honored to be certified by the Great Place to Work Institute.”
Dialpad India marks its three-year anniversary in November 2021 and has nearly doubled in size during the calendar year. The company plans to grow and invest significantly in its India Center over the next 12 months. The India team will focus on Dialpad conferencing capabilities, product integrations and cloud platform infrastructure to support artificial intelligence (AI), a critical component as Dialpad expands research and development efforts for its proprietary Voice Intelligence (Vi™) technology. Vi delivers real-time business optimization, including call coaching, automated note-taking, sentiment tracking and transcription analysis to businesses of all sizes.
Dialpad India team highlights for 2021 include:
- July: Dialpad India team played a crucial role in the launch of Dialpad Meetings
- August: Successfully trained multilingual automatic speech recognition models in six Indian languages
- September: Developed cutting-edge innovations for Dialpad Meetings
- October: Dialpad India team member designed and implemented water conservation efforts in Bengaluru
- November: Critical contributions by Dialpad India team on Dialpad-Zoho integration
- Learn more about the integration between Dialpad and Zoho
- Hear from Dialpad customer ShipEx on How to Use AI to Reduce Customer and Employee Churn
- Discover how Dialpad utilizes AI to unify UCaaS and CCaaS
- Web: https://www.dialpad.com/
- Blog: https://www.dialpad.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dialpadHQ/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dialpad/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dialpadhq/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Dialpad/
Dialpad is the global leader in AI communications for business, transforming how the world works together. Dialpad customers benefit from truly unified business and customer communications, including a cloud business phone system, text and team messaging, video meetings and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center — all in one beautiful app. More than 7,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to connect their teams from anywhere including Motorola Solutions, Netflix, T-Mobile, Twitter, Uber and WeWork. Visit www.dialpad.com for more information and a demo.