Medtronic Engineering & Innovation Center (MEIC) today announced that they have been Great Place to Work – Certified™, the world’s most trusted authority and a Gold Standard in identifying and recognizing great workplace cultures, across various organizations of different sizes. MEIC earned this acknowledgement by surpassing the Trust Index© Employee Survey threshold under the category of ‘Large Organizations’ (more than 500 employees).
This is how MEIC fared across key parameters in the Great Place to Work® Trust Index© survey:
- 91% employees feel management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
- 97% feel this is a physically safe place to work.
- 91% feel employees can take time off from work when they think it’s necessary.
- 93% feel employees are treated fairly regardless of their race or caste, gender and sexual orientation
- 93% are proud to tell others they work here.
- 94% feel good about the ways we contribute to the society.
- 91% feel people celebrate special events around here.
- 92% feel when you join the organization, you are made to feel welcome.
“This is a badge of honor that validates the culture we have created for ourselves at Medtronic Engineering and Innovation Center as well as the exemplary experience our employees have had since the Center’s inception. We believe that when people from different cultures, diverse backgrounds, and points of view come together, innovation is the result — hence creating better outcomes around the world for patients, healthcare professionals as well as communities where we live and work,” said Divya Prakash Joshi, senior director and site leader, Medtronic Engineering and Innovation Center, Hyderabad.
This certification now enables MEIC to be further considered for the Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces List. Additionally, MEIC is now also eligible for India’s Best Workplaces for Women recognition.
Great Place To Work® and Great Place To Work-Certified™ are trademarks of Great Place To Work Institute Inc. claimed as such and/or registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and elsewhere.